Why use a Snuffer to extinguish a candle?

It is best to use a snuffer to extinguish a candle flame rather than blowing out the flame for several reasons.

  1. Safety: Blowing out a candle can create a small puff of wind that can scatter hot wax and embers, potentially causing a fire hazard or burn injury.
  2. Smoke and Soot: Blowing out a candle can also create smoke and soot, which can discolor walls, furniture, and ceiling over time.
  3. Preservation: a snuffer allows for a cleaner extinguishing process, minimizing the chance of damage to the wick or the wax. This preserves the candle and helps to extend its lifespan.

Overall, using a snuffer is the safer, cleaner, and more effective way to extinguish one of our candles. Plus, it helps keep your surroundings free of smoke and soot! Enjoy your candles by Nature’s Light!